Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well I can't believe this past month just flew by! August is gone, September is upon us and the smell of fall is in the air.

I have neglected my daily writing and feel badly for those who have started to follow my daily updates and were looking forward to the jewelry talk. My daily writing schedule will resume next week :)


I have been extremely fortunate to have been able to squeeze in a little R&R while working remotely. Technology is so fab! How much better can it get to be able to maintain your online shops, keep in touch with customers and be looking at this ...The creativity goes crazy here !! I love working in this environment, it is so inspiring .. The contrast between the fluid moving, clear, water and the solid, hard rocks is so incredible .. The textures that you can draw out of nature are wonderful. Not to mention all the colors that seem to blend in a perfect way .. I have some very unusual pieces that will be listed in my shop in the coming weeks :)
Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer season, got in a little R&R and is energized for the fall madness ;)
- Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ..

Grab a coffee, tea or whatever suits your fancy and take a load off :) This blog is about, all things jewelry and the jewelry biz. Look for daily updates - Business Ideas, Jewelry Tips and Tricks, New Products, Tools, Designers Showcase every Friday (interview with a small business jewelry owner) and much more.
Enjoy your read and hope you take away a little inspiration or motivation.
- Dianne Bassett